We’ve been managing many of our condominium and homeowners associations in Lee County for over 21 years now. Find out what makes for such a long and successful track record. Give us a call!
Professional Community Association Management
Schoo Association Management’s full-service program includes………………
- Full Service Web Portal for Board Members and Owners
- helping devise the Association’s annual budget
- working to keep Association expenditures in line with the approved budget
- obtaining bids when requested by the Board of Directors
- working for all of the Members of the Association while reporting to and taking direction from the Association’s Board of Directors
- troubleshoot homeowners questions and concerns
- attending all Board meetings and taking and transcribing meeting minutes if required
- collecting and depositing all maintenance fees
- collecting and overseeing the Association’s reserve funds
- optimizing the Association’s interest rates on operating, reserve, and investment accounts
- interacting with the Association’s attorney on collections and legal matters
- maintaining an up-to-date roster of Association Members
- monitoring and approval or disapproval on behalf of the Board of sales and rentals within the Association
- paying the Association’s bills in a timely manner
- providing monthly or quarterly financial reports as required to the Board of Directors
- keeping duplicate owners’ keys when requested to be used in cases of emergency, and to accompany service providers as requested
- help with enforcement of the Rules and Regulations and Deed Restrictions of the Association.
- mailings and correspondence on behalf of the Association
Normal office hours are Monday through Friday (except for national or state holidays) from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. A licensed Community Association Manager is available 365 days a year on a 24 hour a day basis to respond to emergency situations. There is a live answering service to speak with should someone call when the office is closed.
Schoo Association Management, LLC takes a pro-active, as opposed to reactive, approach to managing community associations. Vendors and service providers are regularly evaluated to make certain that our clients are getting the best performance and the most for their money.